QUALITY , ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY INTEGRATED POLICY
Alcea wants to meet, respecting the person, the requirements of Quality and Customers expectations, prevent and minimize negative impacts of its manufacturing processes and products on Environment, improve workers Health and Safety through:
• continuous improvement of its quality performances, environment, health and safety;
• specialization and technological research;
• continuous investment in research of manufacturing cycles coatings having increasingly lower environmental impact, less harmful to human health and more innovative; thought and analisys of raw materials
• strengthening competitive position in domestic and international market.
For achieving the said targets Alcea promote:
• complying to legislation and regulation in force, to rules of good technique as well as to company specific standards;
• study and development of new products for meeting market needs, of targets of Quality and Environment safeguard; on focus and condition of security of end user
• the systematic collection activities of obsolete or non-compliant
• the development of human resources to achieve its objectives
• the enhancement and enrichment of the wealth of experience and widespread knowledge, through continuous information and training of personnel, sales force, customers and end-users;
• its workers awareness and perception of risk at all levels, and their participation to the process of identification of preventive measures;
• to prevent the pollution and reduction of risks of accidents and occupational diseases faced by workers and all people who work under its control.
Preventive and continuous involvement of supplier and contractors partners
In line with these principles they are periodically defined for improvement programs with measurable targets
Alcea is commited to ensuring that this policy is implemented daily by all staff and that it is also common to supplier and contractors.
15th September 2016